DELSU Direct Entry admission screening for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been announced. On-line application will start from 8th July, 2019. Application website closes at 6.00p.m on 31st July, 2019. Screening will commence from Monday 5th August, 2019 to Thursday 8th August, 2019. See details below;
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) for the 2019 Direct Entry Admission that:
1. All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening.
2. On-line application will start from 8th July, 2019
3. Application website closes at 6.00p.m on 31st July, 2019
4. Screening will commence from Monday 5th August, 2019 to Thursday 8th August,
1. Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks
- Unity Bank, UBA, ZenithBank, FidelityBank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VITUAL PIN
i. Visit www.delsuonline.com
ii. Click Apply for Admission
iii. Click Start
iv. Select screening exercise
v. Click Apply
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
x. After payment return back to www.delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement
2. (a). Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
(b). Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(c). Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
a. Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. DIRECT ENTRY registration slip, SSCE/WASC result, OND, A?level, NCE, Local Government of Origin and Birth certificate.
b. Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436, and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com
If you find this post useful, please share on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc. using the buttons below. It will definitely help someone out there.