Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME form 2019 for admission screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
KWASU authorities also released the registration/application details and instructions for the online payment of Post-UTME fee/administrative charge on the KWASU Post-UTME Portal – www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal.
The management of Kwara State University is inviting all candidates whose UTME first or second choice is Kwara State University (KWASU) for the 2019/2020 admission screening. Those who are interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice can also apply for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the calendar year.
ELIGIBILITY FOR KWASU PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING 2019/2020 (WHO IS QUALIFIED FOR POST-UTME?)
This is to invite all UTME candidates in the underlisted categories to apply for the KWASU Post UTME Screening test for 2019/2020 admission exercise:
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
HOW MUCH IS KWASU POST UTME REGISTRATION FEE?
Online registration starts from Tuesday, 11th June, 2019.
REGISTRATION FEES:Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
To register and pay the above mentioned registration fees, the following steps should be taken:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the 2019 KWASU Post UTME online registration must be done on or before Sunday 23rd June, 2019.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710).
If you find this post useful, please share on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc. using the buttons below. It will definitely help someone out there.