HR Admin Supervisor
Key Responsibilities • Monitor the use of company facilities & assets in the offices, factories and official residences; and ensure they are in functional states.
• Management of Admin store and office consumables
• Management of Office products allocation and Christmas commodity to all employees
• Payment of statutory dues (e.g. rates, levies etc), and rents. This includes rents and services charges for Company facilities.
• Settlement of utility bills from third party service providers and suppliers. Liaise with utility services providers to ensure efficient services.
• Company vehicles’ documents renewal and management. Tracking, renewal and issuance of documents before due date
• Ensure good housekeeping is maintained in offices, factories and the company environment via site inspection and monitoring of the retained cleaning service companies.
• Expatriate Administration and Management. Assist in the procurement of travel visas and perform other travel –related functions.
• Office Keys management; labeling, safekeeping, release, retrieval, duplication and documentation.
• Assist in ensuring compliance of facilities, machinery, equipment and processes to safety regulations and requirements.
• Ensure compliance with cleaning schedules. Monitor the activities of cleaning staffs.
• Carry out any assigned food safety jobs by the Head Of Department
• Ensure compliance with food safety related responsibilities
• Carryout analysis of Admin cost and usage ratios for office stationery
• Supervise all rent agreements for employee accommodation, warehouses and Depots.
• Carry out any other assigned jobs.
B.Sc (Minimum second class Lower)/HND (minimum Lower credit) in Social or Basic Sciences, or any relevant discipline.
3-5 years post-graduation experience with applicable experience in office management immigration and HSE Policies & Practices