Efirst Asia is South-East Asia’s leading direct sales player. We create and sell beauty-related and pharmaceutical products in: Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, both online and offline. The operations of our offices in Jakarta, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City are supported by the headquarter based out of Poland.
We are currently expanding into Africa and thus looking for a Country Manager to manage the operations in Nigeria.
Your job will be to lay the groundwork for and take charge of our entire Nigeria operations, which means:
● Team recruitment / outsourcing and management
● Product sourcing (locally + import), management and development
● Management of logistics, shipment, delivery
● Supervision of legal issues
● Customer service
● Sourcing and cooperation with partners in the above-mentioned fields
● P&L management and reporting
● Cooperation with a telesales team
It’s a dynamic, fast-paced, busy and challenging job. As a Country Manager, you need to see the big picture, as well as roll up your sleeves and get hands-on when needed. To a wide extent, you will run your own company, hiring your own team and inspiring it to participate in the cause.
You will be working directly and closely with the team headquarter in Poland, that will be supporting you on daily basis – together with our experts from other countries.
Admin t Job At Omnicom Solutions Lagos State
● We grow and you will have a chance to grow with us on a variety of levels: personally, professionally, financially
● The more successful our operations under your management – the higher financial rewards for you. Grow the company with us, and you will grow too – make no mistake about that.
● You will be fully responsible for overseeing Nigerian operations, which will give you a lot of enjoyable, invaluable management and business know-how and experience.
● You will gain tons of unique online business know-how, gained by the company owners in successful ventures on the internet markets of both the West and the East.
● 10+ years of team management experience
● Supply chain management experience
● Product sourcing / buying experience
● Direct sales experience a big advantage
● Experience in managing P&Ls
● High analytical skills and perfect excel proficiency
● Previous eCommerce experience a plus
● Independent, very hard-working, quick executor – all three very important personal requirements
● Fluent in English is a must
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Commercial Internship Recruitment 2019 (Abuja/Lagos)
About Efirst Asia:
We create and sell beauty-related and pharmaceutical products in South-East Asia.
Efirst Asia is an eCommerce / direct sales retailer operating throughout South-East Asia. Our specialty is creating beauty-related and pharmaceutic brands and managing them on all the levels of operations. We take care of all the business needs: from legal establishment, through product sourcing, online advertising, customer service and telesales, shipment, payment collection. Most importantly: we know how to sell online and offline.
We are headquartered out of Poland and currently operate in Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam.
What it’s like to work at Efirst Asia:
As passionate enthusiasts of the direct sales and eCommerce, we welcome those who share our craze. We look for overachievers – energetic individuals who are willing to make a difference and go after the most ambitious goals. Enthusiasm, hard work, can do attitude – it’s what we require from those who want to join us.
Once hired, we give our teammates a lot of responsibility and authority, accompanied by full trust and support. We believe that personal independence, paired with belief in common cause, is the best way to growth, both for the company and the team members – on professional, financial and private level. We keep the team structure simple, the decisions quick, the management efficient You will be running the company yourself. You will be given much responsibility, many challenges and expectations, paired with independence, trust and authority. We are growing and you will be growing with us.