Omnicom Solutions Limited is a full-service solutions company that offers a wide range of services for GSM, GPRS, UMTS, CDMA and 3G networks. Our services include Satellite and Radio network services, Site Acquisition, Roll-out management, Network/Transmission Link Design and Engineering, Benchmarking, Network Performance Analysis, Management and Optimization, RF Test Solutions and Simulations, RF Survey, Training and Project Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position:Admin Officer**
Job Location: Lagos
Office Administrations and Logistics:
- Maintain appropriate and updated filing system for all project documents including procurement documents; field vouchers, approved budgets and purchase orders; and task payments; checks
- Assist in management of Field Office assets, premises, supplies, publications, facilities and logistic services as required
- Administer regular maintenance of all office space and equipment including necessary insurances in place and processing of claims in case of loss
- Serve as back up administration of transportation for the office and staff for local and international travel
- Maintain HR-related files, including monthly updating of leave time accrued/taken, ensuring medical insurance for staff
- Maintain up-to-date record of all rent, service and utility contracts for the office and, administer prompt payment of rents, insurance, service and utility bills
Assist in performing project close out activities Procurement and Contracts Management:
Recommended : Fresh Graduates Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (5 Positions)
- Engage company drivers and all repair personnels in the maintenance of vehicles and other company properties
- In consultation with the project team, explore market and collect price quotations from suppliers and vendors
- Collect necessary documents and information to process purchase orders, consultant agreements, letter agreements, subcontract/agreements and/or sub-grants
- Keep up-to-date electronic database, documentation of necessary information and deliverables in the files of each consultant agreement, sub-agreement, contract, grant, vendor, etc.
- Manage expendable property
- Perform receiving function, record and tag all items
- Issue supplies and stationery to staff
- All other duties and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized academic institution in Business or related field or 4 years working in administration;
- Proven competency in planning, organizing, and implementing operational activities
- At least 4 years of administration experience with a good understanding of business operations and controls
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong supervision skills to ensure activities, schedules and progress are reviewed and monitored
- Experience leading, mentoring, and motivating staff; a good understanding of performance management
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision making. A minimum of 2 years of people management experience, including setting performance objectives, managing for results, giving and receiving feedback, performance evaluation and mentoring and coaching
- Project Management expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work with a low level of supervision and as a part of a team when required
- Demonstrated critical thinking, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills including a high level of professional maturity is required
– N70,000/month (negotiable)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:email@example.com the subject: “Admin. Officer”.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply for this role.
Recommended : Data Clerk at Dangote Group
If you find this post useful, please share on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc. using the buttons below. It will definitely help someone out there.